As mentioned earlier, your cover letter must be completely free of errors in grammar and spelling. That’s because it is the reader’s first impression of who you are, what you can do, and your level of professionalism. Always use clear, concise language and avoid repeating words. Avoid beginning more than one sentence with the same [...]
Cover letter Your cover letter can follow any of the general formats, but most important, it must always include the following elements: 1. Cover letter. Who you are: Your name, address, telephone number with area code, and E-mail address, if available. 2. Cover letter. Why you’re sending the employer the cover letter. State clearly your [...]
My videos. Featured videos.
- saui said: Writing assistance guides the students to hone the...
- Poterspammer said: writing a research paper is much like the task of ...
- Admissions Essay said: Yes, application essay editors/consultants must ta...
- Panchito said: I can see that you took considerable effort on res...
- Deezlie said: Its very helpful article for me thanks …In the pre...
- Dave said: You might want to fix the spelling in your Categor...
- RISE OF AMERICAN DOLLAR
- rise of the american dollar
- Cause and Effect Essay
- Clincher sentence
- Definition Essay
- descriptive essay
- essay tv
- inductive essay
- job satisfaction and employee performance
- carry a concealed weapon
- my family